Who holds the poor I want to help accountable to realistic results? How can I be sure that the agencies I give my money to are doing the right thing with the money I give them? Who keeps them in check? It can be confusing as to who is doing what for the poor in my city – is their proper collaboration between the agencies, the local government, businesses, and the local church? These questions are answered in Engaging Poverty 303 as well as helping you to know where you can most effectively help the poor you want to help.
- Who holds the poor we help accountable?
- How are the agencies helping the poor held accountable?
- What myths might affect my ability to help at an agency level?
- How do the local churches, the city, and local businesses collaborate?
- Where is the best place for me to engage?